The Valley of Suck Remains Part of Me

 What a pain.

Seriously.  Life still SUCKS!!!  

I miss writing and I just want to have space for life.  All these years as a pastor, I encouraged people to live out faith in the marketplace.  Now, I'm in the marketplace and striving to stay in love with Jesus and follow faithfully...to ENHANCE LIFE!

The journey of life has me back here and I am still sorting things out.  I have a new YouTube channel to go alongside my Real Estate one.  The new one is Healthy at 50.  It is kind of my video version of what I did here AND what I may be sharing more of coming up.  

Here is today in a nut shell...I am falling into one of my spiritual gifts: encouragement.  That is something I have always tried to do and want to do again as my ministry in the work place.  Yeah, part of this is still real estate but it is about me being real.  

Let's see.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP